At Drivetrain, we are building a product to help SaaS companies scale their business - by helping them plan better and monitor their execution according to the plans. Drivetrain is like an "Air traffic control tower" for your business.
Drivetrain is founded by two ex-Googlers who have built and scaled large businesses. Alok was a partner at Elevation Capital, a prominent VC firm, and before that CEO of Freecharge, CPO & COO of RedBus, and Global Product Lead at Google. Tark was VP of Engineering at Freshworks, where he led ML and Data Platform teams and launched Freshsales. Prior to the same, he founded a company that was acquired by Freshworks. Both the founders have deep experience in the SaaS business model and have seen the pain point in need of Drivetrain at close quarters.
We are looking to hire a Solutions Consultant to help with the customer onboarding process at Drivetrain. Solution consultants serve a vital role in helping customers experience the product and mastering it to be used on a self serve basis. Our consultants will be the voice of the customer to our internal engineering, product, sales & marketing teams.
What you'll be doing
- You are a Drivetrain product expert championing its application for a variety of use cases pertaining to enterprise planning.
- Solicit and document project scope/requirements/timelines – engaging the Product team as necessary.
- Be a trusted advisor to the sales organization providing real-time customer feedback and helping improve sales pitches.
- You have a great eye for detail in assessing the gaps within the customers' operations which can be resolved by Drivetrain.
- Interact with various function leaders and assess short term & long term requirements aligning to their strategic business goals.
- Translate business requirements to technical teams internally.
- Working closely with product management, engineering, services, marketing, and support teams to provide input and share experiences.
- You will help customers with the implementation of Drivetrain and coaching users.
- Constantly seek out areas of improvement to make the Solution Consulting team more capable.
What you will need
- You have 3-5 years of experience in consulting & onboarding customers.
- Owns the end-to-end customer onboarding process: You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- You are an expert in providing technical guidance on integrations, data management, APIs, reporting and analytics, and 3rd party integrations
Our interview process
Though we carve at speed, quality is of utmost importance to us. Our interview process is designed to evaluate skill and culture fit.
Round 1: Resume screening
Round 2: Basic fit interview
Round 3: Technical/ Culture fit with the founders
- Remote-friendly company: Drivetrain aims at bringing together the best and the brightest minds, no matter where they are. We value the need for work and personal life balance. Whether you need to clock out early to pick up kids and attend appointments or need the morning to finish your run that refreshes you, we are mindful of it. The company HQ will be in Bangalore and hence we’ll keep some core hours in IST overlapping across the team.
- Autonomy: We’re here to guide you, but you define your own trajectory. We encourage you to explore the opportunities within Drivetrain that give you the most energy and we’ll build a framework with you to help you succeed in it.
- Customer-Centric: We talk to customers to decide what to build to derive the utmost value. We are all working towards the same thing: building products that make our customer’s life easeful. You’ll experience an impact in any role you take up at Drivetrain.
- Transparency by default: Drivetrain thrives on being open and transparent in all areas of work, especially among the employees. This enables everyone to make the best decisions.