At Drivetrain, we are building a product to help SaaS companies scale their business predictably. Our product helps SaaS founders and business leaders plan and navigate their company’s path to success in the face of volatile market conditions, competitive pressures, unpredictable customer behaviour and expectations.
Drivetrain is looking for a full-time Business Analyst for its product team who will help us.
What you'll do
- Build a deep understanding of various business models for SaaS businesses. Map those business models with specific customers.
- Directly work with customers and build their operating and financial plan using best of the breed practices.
- You will be responsible for onboarding customers on to Drivetrain platform. You will develop an understanding of how customers' data is spread across and manage the data pipeline to bring all this data together.
- You will map out all key KPIs that are important for the customer to drive their business and map it with the data.
- You will come up with insights on how KPIs are impacting a company's progress.
- You will be the first point of contact for everything about data.
- You will have a chance to start owing customer relationships and be the face of Drivetrain.
- You get to work on a cutting-edge data processing stack.
- As an early team member, you’ll help shape our company culture, practices, and product.
We'd love to meet someone who
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured problem-solving approach.
- Has knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Is aspirational, self-driven, and proactive.
- Has excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Our interview process
We have a short, fast interview process that is designed to evaluate skill and culture fit.
Round 1: Basic Fit Interview
Round 2: Technical Evaluation
Round 3: Culture fit with the founders
Helping businesses manage multi-million dollar budgets and make better decisions is a formidable challenge. We believe in an open and thoughtful environment where we can all learn and innovate as we help companies find and navigate their path towards growth and success.
Here’s what makes our workdays delightful.
- Be a changemaker: Everyone at Drivetrain has the capacity to make an impact on the business. What you create drives results—every day—and we’re here to guide you. We encourage you to explore and work on the things that give you the most energy and we’ll build a framework with you to help you succeed.
- Remote-first, forever: Work is something you do and not a place. We value the need for work and personal life balance. Whether you need to clock out early to pick up kids and attend appointments or need the morning to finish your run that refreshes you, we are mindful of it.
- An open, transparent culture: The best ideas always win. We document everything, and everything that’s documented is open to change. Such an environment helps us win together as one team. After all, disruption rarely happens in a vacuum.
Drivetrain was founded in 2021 by ex-Googlers Alok and Tark who have built and scaled large businesses. Alok was a Partner at Elevation Capital, where he led the investments in B2B SaaS. Before that, he was CEO of Freecharge, and CPO & COO of RedBus, and led both companies to successful exits. Tark was VP of Engineering at Freshworks, where he led ML and Data Platform teams and launched Freshsales. Prior to that, he founded a company that was acquired by Freshworks.
Both have deep experience in the SaaS business model and have seen the challenges faced by founders and business leaders at close quarters. They realized that managing complexity and scaling SaaS businesses in a predictable manner is a hard science. This became their mission and Drivetrain was the result.